Monday, May 5, 2008

The Big Sister

Anna's Big Sister Tshirt

Anna is a wonderful big sister. She quickly learned the word "sissy" and knows where Madelyn is at all times (check out the video on my husband's blog). Anna loves to help by throwing Maddie's diapers away and turning music on for her. Here's Anna peering into the pack n play to check on her little sister.

Anna Watching her little sister

I think it is going to be so much fun watching these two grow up together; hopefully they will become best friends.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I first visited your blog when I got tired of checking Suzanne's and her having no new posts! I saw her link to your blog...and now I keep coming back to see the updates on your new adorable family of 4. So I may just have to add a link to yours directly since Suzanne has still yet to give me anything interesting to read!