Friday, February 29, 2008

Recovered

In the past 5 days everyone in the house has had the stomach bug and recovered. Thankfully it moved fast and we are now able to get off of our diet of saltines and gatorade (pedialyte in Anna's case). Since I didn't have morning sickness with either pregnancy I had no clue what it was like to get sick while being pregnant. I am glad that I read information on having the stomach flu before I actually got sick because it would have seemed much scarier to me - the most important key for a pregnant woman is to stay well hydrated.

On a side note, my daughter did something last night that made me realize how much her little eyes are on my every move and just because I haven't "taught" her to do something doesn't mean she hasn't figured it out on her own. Anna saw a piece of trash on the kitchen floor, walked over to the pantry, opened the door, threw the trash away and closed the pantry door. What a big helper!

No comments: