Friday, February 15, 2008

10 Weeks!!

My husband and I were talking the other night and I made the obvious yet frightening statement ten weeks to go. Are we ready? During my first pregnancy with Anna I had checklists and checklists for the checklists and way more stuff than I could ever need ready in case the baby came early. Now I'm asking myself - what do I need to do? Granted, 10 weeks is a lot of time to accomplish just about anything and since we are having another girl, there is no need to run to Babies R Us every day to stock up on odds and ends but there is still that take your breath away feeling that time is drawing near. I think my biggest panic is that there are only 10 weeks left with just Anna and I and I feel like I need to do all that I can with her. I know it will be important to make time for just us once the baby comes, but life will be completely different from what we know today. Attending playgroups and walking with friends will heavily rely on my ability to get everyone dressed, fed and happy on only 4-5 hours of interrupted sleep a night. Hmmmm, perhaps it was better when I wasn't counting the weeks :).

No comments: