Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Visit to Santa

On Monday I took Anna to the local mall to see the Santa. I dressed her in one of her many Christmas outfits and off we went to finish up our shopping and get Anna's picture taken. Many of Anna's friends were terrified of Santa and cried, which incidentally made for cute pictures, so I was not sure how our time would go. We got in line and Anna enjoyed looking at the lights and mechanical reindeer (Santa had instructed me not to let her see him until it was time for her picture). When it was Anna's turn I took up to Santa and dropped her in his lap while she was still facing me. Anna turned around and saw the man in the white beard for the first time and was stunned. We never got a good smile for the camera but she didn't seem to be scared either. It was so cute!

No comments: