Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Poop Story

Every parent and child has a poop story that they retell at times, this is ours... My husband is off of work for the rest of the year and so we were having a nice relaxing morning eating waffles and getting a little exercise thanks to the newly found Wii. All of the sudden my husband hollered help, there's poopy on the foot. I walk over to the family room with many questions - Hmmmm, did the dog poop in the house and Anna stepped in it? I don't see any poop??? My husband then informs me that the poop is on the inside of her footed (thankfully!) pajamas. ?????????? I was even more confused - apparently my husband had noticed Anna was playing with her footed pj's and when he went to see what was going on he realized the foot was really squishy - ewwww!! So we race Anna upstairs to get her cleaned up and put her in the bathtub. The whole way up the stairs I was thinking about the current pack of diapers that we were using which have not been overly sticky and have been coming off of her - - I was ready to complain to customer service. My husband lays Anna down in the bathroom floor, unzips her pajamas and what do you know - - there was no diaper!! In the excitement of daddy being home and getting Anna out of bed, he forgot to put a new diaper on. Poor daddy!

No comments: