Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Anna's New Shoes

Last night we went to Stride Rite to get Anna a pair of shoes. I had been forewarned by other friends about the cost of the shoes (more than I pay for a pair of my own) but like them, I felt that Anna needed at least one good pair of shoes. I also prepped my husband so he wasn't sticker shocked :). It was such a "big girl" experience - they measured her feet and whenever she tried on a pair of shoes, she would walk around the store (so cute!). We ended up with a pair of brown and pink velcro shoes in a size 5. The lady said that as long as Anna didn't go through a big growth spurt, the shoes should last about 2 1/2 to 3 months (THAT'S IT?!?) . Overall, it was a great experience buying Anna's first pair of shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Stride Rite styles but not the price point. :) JCPenny carries Stride Rite shoes too and has had better sales in the past. I find that Sears has good deals on shoes of a similar fashion as well.