Monday, October 1, 2007

Anna is going to be a big sister!


That's right! In April, Anna will become a big sister and I will be the mom of 2 kids (yikes!). I've had several people ask me if there has been any difference in this pregnancy versus when I was pregnant with Anna and there has been. With Anna, I was still working and so most of my days were spent sitting at my desk in front of a computer. Whenever I got tired, I could take a little break or take a nap during my lunch time. This time while it's great being at home, I'm also trying to keep up with an 11 month old who is getting more mobile by the day. I try to take at least one nap a day while Anna naps and so the housework, errands and blogging have suffered over the past few weeks. I am also trying to exercise more this go around by keeping up with the daily walks with my mom friends. This time I also know more of what to expect and so I'm not running to my What to Expect... book with each change.

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Congrats on the very exciting news!!

Love~
Lori R. (Erik's 2nd cousin, or something like that)