Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Maddie's New Toys

Yesterday was a good mail day for Madelyn; two toys arrived in the mail for her.

The first was from my husband's cousin. After reading my blog about Maddie liking the soothie pacifier she sent Maddie a WubbaNub. The WubbaNub is basically a soothie pacifier attached to a small stuffed animal to help babies keep their pacifiers in their mouths. I gave it to Maddie and she instantly grabbed a hold of the little frog's foot, so cute! Thanks Lori.

Maddie's WubbaNub

The second was a gift from my husband and I. Since we have sooooo many toys strewn throughout the house we hadn't bought any new toys for Maddie until now. We were looking for a play mat and ended up purchasing the Fisher Price Kickin' Boppin' Gym. This baby gym was cheaper than many of the play mats and converts so that it can be played with while sitting. Maddie instantly loved the bear whose nose lights up and she began kicking and kicking. She laid beneath the gym for about 40 minutes the first go around which is amazing for her. The one down side was that she often kicked the gym base rather than the toys and so I kept having to reposition the gym.

Play gym

No comments: