Monday, March 5, 2007

Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry

Today is Monday therefore it is laundry day. It is definitely true that with a baby comes more laundry - I had no idea. In the beginning I was doing laundry almost every two days but with a few purchases have been able to extend that time out to a week (as long as there are no diaper "explosions"). The main reason I was doing so much laundry was because we were always running out of burp cloths - it finally dawned on me one day, just go buy more :).

The other laundry saver I found is the sheet saver. The sheet saver was recommended to us, but when we looked at them pre-baby I didn't see why we would need one and so skipped over them for our registry. To me it seemed silly that they were so small because I thought the way the sheets would get dirty was from a leaky diaper. At the time, I had not tried to put a crib sheet on the crib mattress nor did I realize that the sheets would get dirty from Anna spitting up during the night, LOL.

No comments: