Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Jogging Stroller


Since Anna has developed enough to hold herself up with good control over her head, we decided to try out her jogging stroller. We got the Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller. This stroller has everything you could ever want including speakers to hook a mp3 player up to and a built-in pedometer. The only problem is that despite all the features, it is rather hard to maneuver. Whenever I need to turn to the right or left, I have to pop the front wheel in the air, turn the stroller, and put the wheel down in the direction I want to go. It's rather annoying especially when right now our main walk is around the block :). I have high hopes that I'll like it better once we get out for a longer distance. Some of my friends have jogging strollers with a front wheel that swivels from side to side and that stroller seem to be much easier. Despite the complaint, I'll continue to use the jogging stroller for it handles the bumps in the sidewalk much better and saves the wear and tear on my regular stroller. No wonder Babies R Us lets you test out such items in the store - I'll remember that next time.

No comments: