Thursday, September 9, 2010

C is for Caterpillar

I could just as easily say C is for neverending crafts. Anna continues to love to do crafts and when I'm not keeping up she comes up with crafts of her own. Yesterday I received a piece of paper that had notebook paper balled up and glued to it. Today during her quiet time I walked in to ask her a question and she told me her little people were pretending to make crafts. I'm guessing tonight she is even dreaming of crafts :).

We made these caterpillars out of cardboard and pompom balls and the girls especially enjoyed using the glue.





We are reviewing one of our memory verses to go with it, 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ he is a new creation.

Our bible story for this week is about Abraham and Sarah and we are doing these cute little coloring pages from Raising Rockstars

Raising Rock Stars

No comments: