Monday, June 30, 2008

Maddie's 2 Month Appointment

I took Maddie to the doctor for her two month appointment today.

Weight: 12 pounds 1 ounce (75%)
Height: 22 3/4 inches (75%)
Head: 40.6 cm (90%)

I didn't have any questions to ask since life has gotten much better now that Maddie is going longer in between feedings and not as fussy. Maddie got 4 shots and the oral rotavirus vaccine so it was a tough day and she is now sleeping soundly. At our next appointment (4 months) we will talk about solid foods! Where does time go?

I know I should not make it a habit to compare Anna and Madelyn but I like to see how Maddie is matching up. At 10 weeks, which is one week older than Maddie was today, Anna weighed 11 pounds 13 ounces, was the same height and had a head circumference of 40.1 centimeters.


Madelyn at 2 months

Deep in ThoughtMadelyn smiling

Anna at 2 months
Derick making Anna smileAnna all dressed up :-)

No comments: