Friday, August 19, 2011

Easy Lunchboxes

Lunchtime is not my strong suit. Many days the girls and I get home from wherever we have spent the morning and we are all starving (and pretty whiny). My temper is then short as I try to figure out what we are going to eat. This summer I was introduced to Easy Lunchboxes and they have been fabulous. These have the same concept as other "bento box" style lunches in that it is a container with compartments (these have 3). Most days, I fill these up with fruits, veggies, sandwiches, etc and then either put them in the refrigerator for a quick grab lunch when we come home or I'll pack them to take a park or friend's house. I've even been known to give them to the girls in the car when leaving a playdate (it keeps us out of the Chickfila drive thru!). These containers are also BPA free.


I look forward to using these for Anna's lunch this year at preschool.

No comments: