Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Helmet of her Own

We have been enjoying the warmer weather here in NC and spending many afternoons outside. The girls enjoy taking turns on the tricycle and scooter but didn't overly like sharing a helmet. But now, Maddie has a helmet of her own. While Anna and I laid in bed sick on Saturday, Erik and Maddie went to Dick's Sporting Goods to find Maddie a helmet.

New bike helmet

And here she is going for a test ride (I just noticed how loose the strap looks, I think it has been tightened up since then!)

New bike helmet

1 comment:

Kristi Uffman said...

Dear Raleigh Mom,

My name is Kristi Uffman and I’m a senior at UNC-Chapel Hill majoring in Journalism (public relations). I’m interning this semester with BounceBack Kids, a local nonprofit, which enriches the lives of children with serious medical conditions and their families through free year-round recreational, athletic, and social activities. In an effort to learn more about the community the organization serves, I began reading local blogs, which has been a joy!

I’ve recently started reading your blog and your girls are absolutely adorable! I saw the book, Intimate Conversations, posted on your site and I actually just ordered myself a copy of the book.