Thursday, December 17, 2009

May 2009

The month started with Erik heading to Las Vegas for a week to attend/speak at IBM Impact. The girls and I were invited to tag along but the plane ride alone scared me off :).

Erik and John also went to the Stanley Cup Eastern Conference Finals where the Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Carolina Hurricanes. The Penguins then went on to win the Stanley Cup. It has been a good year for Pittsburgh fans.

The Saturday after Erik's 30th birthday we had a party at our house to celebrate this new decade. Keeping with tradition, we had banana splits rather than birthday cake.

May scrapbook pagea

Writing long thoughts in my scrapbook has never been my strong suit and so much of this page sits empty. Hopefully I'll get to it soon. The pictures are from Mother's Day.

May scrapbook pageb

No comments: