Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where to Begin?

When I saw the preview for the movie Four Christmases it hit home - we too do our best to visit four sets of families over the Christmas holiday (thankfully not all in one day though!). Our holiday began the weekend before Christmas with a visit from my father-in-law and just ended on Friday after a wonderful trip to Myrtle Beach with my mother-in-law. Here are a few highlights from our four Christmases and everything in between:

Christmas #1 - My husband's dad and his wife came down from Maryland for a quick trip. We had a great time together filled with presents, ham and Anna & Maddie's new kitchen. Anna got a really neat easel that she enjoys putting her magnetic letters on.

IMG_8844 IMG_8823

Later that week we enjoyed a Christmas dinner with my best friend Suzanne and her family. Suzanne and I have seen each other on Christmas day for as long as I can remember but with our expanding families it worked great this year to have a night of our own together.

Christmas with Aaron, Susu and Lily

To be continued...

No comments: