Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random

I succumbed to peer pressure and added 25 random facts about myself on Facebook so I thought I would post them here as well:

1. Just talking about sour patch kids makes my mouth water.
2. I panic whenever there is “too much” food in our pantry.
3. I have an aversion (to say the least) to textured metal objects.
4. I enjoy scrapbooking but lack the time.
5. I’m married to the most intelligent man I know; I rarely have a conversation with him that I don’t learn something new.
6. I have had a best friend since the day I was born and I still talk to her almost daily.
7. I was once a cynic about text messaging but have been converted and now keep in better touch with people.
8. I compulsively check my email - perhaps this comes from sitting at a desk all day when I was in the working world.
9. I have a weakness for expensive jeans (specifically Joe’s).
10. I absolutely love being a stay at home mom.
11. I loved being pregnant (both times).
12. The first diaper I ever changed (besides a baby doll’s) was my daughter Anna’s the day we came home from the hospital.
13. I have visited over 15 foreign countries but never seen the Grand Canyon (and desperately want to).
14. I once went bear tracking in Alaska with a guy who sampled their poo.
15. I have a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt collection.
16. I never forward chain letters but for some reason felt compelled to do this.
17. I have put panty hose over my head and run screaming through a dorm hallway - what?? don’t all colleges have this tradition?
18. I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior when I was 16.
19. Whenever I rent a chick flick I watch it at least twice before returning it.
20. My all time favorite movie is You’ve Got Mail and I like to put it on while I fall asleep when my husband is traveling.
21. I still watcj tv shows at their scheduled time and feel like I’m one of the few people without a DVR.
22. I don’t enjoy watching professional sports but love some ACC basketball, Go Duke!
23. My Rockband name is H Bomb (given to me by my husband)
24. I took 16 years of dance but am still embarrassed to step onto the dance floor at weddings.
25. My current favorite color is the color of my laundry room - carrot stick orange.

No comments: