Thursday, April 12, 2007

Vacationing Part II: Cousins

Two of my cousins have kids - one is 22 months and the other is 2 1/2 years old. Anna absolutely loved being around them. Whenever Anna would see them she would smile and laugh.


Anna loved being around the rest of the family as well. The first day we were there, Anna showed signs of what my latest magazine called "separation stress" and she would cry whenever someone other than myself or my husband would hold her. By day two Anna would go to anyone. We would sit at breakfast for 2 hours as our family came in at different times and Anna would watch everyone and absolutely loved all the attention she got. She loved it so much that whenever I would take her into the hotel room and it was just her and I, she seemed to get bored and fussed. Anna is very much like her dad in that she loves being around people - they seem to energize her.

No comments: