Friday, April 13, 2007

Jump, Jump, Jumperoo


We are having some work done on the downstairs of our house and so Anna and I have been spending a lot of time upstairs. I wanted to get something to entertain Anna and so I purchased a Fisher Price Rain Forest Jumperoo. Anna absolutely loves it! I put her in it first at Babies R Us to see if she would enjoy it. At first, she wasn't sure what to do and looked a little scared since she was surrounded by toys. I gently bounced her a few times and then she got the hang of it. Now, as soon as I put her in it she immediately starts jumping and smiling. This Jumperoo has a rotating seat so that she can go around to all of the toys. It's amazing to watch Anna figure out new toys. I just hope Anna doesn't outgrow it anytime soon - the maximum weight recommendation is 25 pounds.

No comments: