Monday, April 16, 2007

Anna at Church

Ever since Anna was 4 weeks old we've been back at our church trying to find the least distractive way to attend the service with Anna. Because it was a big flu season this year, we decided to keep Anna out of the nursery until she hit 6 months. In the beginning, Anna would sleep all the way through the service and my husband and I could attend our usual service together. Once she got a little older and no longer enjoyed sitting quietly in her car seat, we started sitting in the lobby where the sermon is broadcast on TV. This past Sunday as we were sitting in the lobby Anna got a little antsy and so my husband took her to the back of the lobby with some other infants. Anna was sitting on the floor and a little girl crawled over to her and Anna started laughing and squealing EXTREMELY loud. I thought it was cute but I'm sure it was a distraction to others. Since Anna enjoyed the other little girl so much I think we may put her in the nursery this Sunday and see how it goes.

No comments: