Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy 10 Months Anna! And a few random notes

It is hard to believe how much different life is today than it was 10 months ago. So much has happened and Anna has changed so much since she first entered the world.

Anna and I had a few errands to run today and I made a few observations.

1) People are more likely to talk to you if you have a baby - maybe its because Anna was really happy that there was a 3 year old in the waiting room of the car service department and kept squealing VERY LOUDLY that people couldn't help but to notice Anna, but I learned a lot about a couple of strangers grandkids. It was nice and made the time pass quickly.

2) People tend to want to help more if you have a baby - it was time for us to checkout at Target and the lines were backed up a few carts in each lane. I quickly scanned the lines to see which would get me out the quickest and happened to catch the eye of one of the workers. He opened up a new lane and ushered me in, very speedy service.

No comments: