Monday, November 5, 2007

What a Memory

I don't know if this is normal, but Anna has a great memory - especially for treats at stores. For the past month (as I've mentioned before), everytime I go to the grocery store Anna is quick to spot the balloon area and point. Tonight we entered through a different door and tried to keep her away from the balloons. None the less, Anna pointed to the balloons. Last weekend we went to BJ's and Anna was going crazy pointing and saying 'dis', 'dis'. I had no clue what she wanted, but turns out the last time she was there with her daddy she saw the car and he told her she could ride next time. She's amazing! The Bj's worker was amazed as well and kept going on about how smart Anna is. Maybe this is part the age since Anna points at everything, but either way I'm going to run out of quarters soon! :).

No comments: