Thursday, May 24, 2007

Swimming

Yesterday we were invited over to a friends house to play in their baby pool. I had been thinking about buying one so this was a great opportunity to see if Anna would like it. I put a swim diaper and bathing suit on her for the first time and slathered her up with sunscreen and off we went. The water was a little chilly and so Anna spent the first few minutes shivering but once she started splashing she seemed to warm up. The pool had pictures of fish and sea creatures on the bottom and Anna was entertained trying to "pick them off". I didn't have my camera with me but a friend is going to send pictures so I should have them soon. Anna will probably have a pool of her own by the weekend (especially since my friend got hers at Kmart for only $9.99).

No comments: